Salté Designs understands that purchasing online can be daunting for those who like to try before you buy. Therefore, we will happily accept any unworn, clean, garments that were sold at regular price for exchange within 10 business days of receiving your delivery. Unfortunately, Salté does not offer refunds. In the unlikely event that your garment is faulty or damaged you may be entitled to a replacement or refund. Please review the below conditions:
– All exchange pieces must be received in their original condition: unworn, unwashed, with tags attached, and in the original packaging.
– The hygienic linings on swimwear bottoms must not have been taken off or reattached.
– Due to health regulations: garments that are soiled, marked, worn, damaged or laundered will not be accepted. We reserve the right to refuse a refund for any items that are not in line with our return policy; returns not in compliance with our returns policy are subject to being sent back at the customer’s expense.
– The customer is responsible for return shipping costs.
– The goods are your responsibility until they reach our office, so please ensure your package cannot get damaged on the way. We also recommend using trackable services as we cannot be held accountable for items that go missing in transit.
– We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us by mistake.
– We do not cover the costs of postage to both our office, and back to your address.
– All of our garments are handmade with love and have gone through a thorough quality control inspection before being shipped. We will not fix colour fading, burring or pulling, lack of elasticity, fabric deterioration and colour running. Please follow the care instructions online to ensure your garments live a long, happy life!
– Salté holds a no warranty policy.
– Due to different qualities in computer screens, some garments may appear slightly different in person.
– Strictly NO exchanges or refunds for ‘SALE’ or discounted items.
To request an exchange, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org ~ state your name, order number & items you are wanting to exchange. We will then issue with a return address to post it to (sorry we do not cover the postage costs of returning an item to us, nor do we cover the return postage back to you). Once we receive the bikini your new one will be on its way-you will be contacted via email once your exchange has been sent. If a second exchange is required, we do ask that you cover the return postage costs to deliver the new item to you.
It is your responsibility as the customer to keep an eye on the tracking and ensure that you are available to sign for your package either upon delivery, or to collect it in person. The customer is responsible if their package gets redirected to Salté Designs marked as unclaimed. Salté Designs does not offer free shipping back to the customer. Salté Designs is not responsible for lost or stolen packages if confirmed delivery, and the customer accepts full responsibly for any loss or damage to these items.